Customer Service/ Account Manager
- Responsible for managing existing customer accounts, quoting new projects, answering customer questions and getting proper information out to customers in a timely manner.
- Handle incoming requests from potential customers.
- Responsible for growth within assigned and new accounts.
- Note customer communication in ERP/CRM along with keeping customer records up to date with shipping addresses, contacts and company information.
- Work to solve any customer issues, questions or special requests. This includes, questions about orders, shipping, inventory, sample requests, tracking orders, etc.
- Receive orders from customers, work with CSR staff to get orders processed.
- Resolve quality and service issues by investigating any of our customer claims promptly and coordinate appropriate resolution.
- Ability to learn products/ manufacturing process and answer questions regarding products.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to sudden changes is essential.
- Ability to put together sample requests for customers as needed.
- Demonstrated strong organization, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Communicate effectively with customers, outside sales reps, and internal staff.
- Back up to CSR staff when needed. Answering phones, entering orders, printing labels, etc.
- Handling customer RMAs.
- Microsoft Office skills are required. Both creating documents and analyzing customer files.
- Strong PC skills are required to quickly learn and understand our ERP/CRM system.
- Ability to create presentations and written proposals.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in customer service, sales and/ or account management.
- Detail oriented, highly organized and strong multi-tasking skills are required for this position.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Required Competencies: customer focus, problem solving skills, and results driven.
- Professional verbal and written communication.
- Ability to conduct yourself in a professional way.
- Traveling is required for this position. Travel to visit customers when needed, at least one trade show per year will be required.
Serious candidates only! We are looking for someone passionate who is willing to learn our product line and have a passion for the role and the company.