Conveyor Mechanic III
We provide facility management, automation, and maintenance services in distribution centers across the U.S and Canada. Our teams of JLL technicians, facilities managers, and administrators work together to keep fulfillment center machinery running smoothly while upholding a safe environment where all employees can thrive.. If you're looking for a career that will provide a fast-paced work environment, ability to grow your career and the chance to learn from the best in the industry, then we're looking for people like you!
- Install, remove, rebuild, maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems, electrical and mechanical
- Develop training plans for service technicians
- Develop and execute Preventive Maintenance programs
- Ability to install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams, control components-- photo eyes, motor starters, relays, limit switches, proximity sensors, timers, solenoids, Servo drives, frequency inverters, linear drives, tachs, and encoders
- PLC programs, ability to troubleshoot ladder logic (read use for troubleshooting), components (CPU back plains, I/O boards, counters, modules, and devices) and communications modules (Ethernet)
- Develop and maintain a good working relationships across all levels in the organization
- Ability to provide enriched feedback to enhance individual performance
- Lift and move totes up to 49 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Occasionally push and pull wheeled dollies loaded with products up to 100 pounds
Company Description For more than 250 years, JLL has been a trusted partner to organizations who want more value from the commercial real estate they own, use and invest in. We focus on what we do best, and that's helping our clients achieve their ambitions.
We are a professional services firm, with specialists whose common passion is real estate. Our knowledge runs deep, with experts in every property type and every facet of transaction, management and advisory services.
Our people are known for the way they collaborate - with each other and with their clients. We have a talent for bringing together the right combination of skills and matching them with valuable data, powerful connections and a deep understanding of real estate and capital markets. The result? One-of-a-kind advice and solutions. Assets and portfolios that are more valuable. Buildings that operate at peak performance. Workplaces where employees can thrive.
Our 70,000+ employees are hard at work in 80 countries, tackling local, regional and global real estate challenges for corporates and investors of all sizes. They're building careers in a company that seeks out talented performers from diverse backgrounds and offers a setting where they can achieve their own ambitions, both professional and personal.