Outside Field Sales Representative
BJ's Wholesale Club is seeking Outside Field Membership Sales Representatives ready to grow their career within an innovative industry leader. To continue our tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals ready to increase our membership base within our clubs.
?? Actively make 40-50 cold calls/day to generate leads (prospects found through research, networking, computer programs, events etc.) and cultivate new business
?? Sell memberships to local businesses, and people, promoting the BJ's brand and increasing the Club membership base within a specific area.
?? Develop and execute sales strategy in the local territory to meet/exceed sales goals
?? Submit all written reports required by management in a timely manner
?? Assist clubs with membership issues
?? Reconcile daily paperwork and travel logs
- Proven track record of success and a preferred minimum of 1-3 years of outside sales experience
- Must have a professional demeanor and capacity to learn and be trained on selling techniques
?? Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely in written and verbal formats including sales presentations.
?? Proven proficiency in the use of a personal computer accompanied by email
- Goal oriented and results focused with the desire to succeed
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to develop leads as well as work with established leads
- Good driving record and reliable transportation
What's in it for you?
- 8 weeks training pay ($400/week + $200 forgivable commission or regular commission- whichever is greater).
- If your training goal is reached at the end of 8 weeks, your base salary increases to $500 weekly plus uncapped commissions
- Generous weekly commissions based upon enrolling new members, potential to make over $1k/week
- Excellent benefits: health & dental, 401k, disability & life insurance, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more.
- Full-time sales manager/coach to train, mentor and empower you to reach your uncapped earnings potential.
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from within.
- Full-Time, 40 hours/week, Monday - Friday
- Occasional nights/weekends for special events.