Help Desk Analysts
The Help Desk Analysts I is responsible for assisting our client's client base by providing technical support on the solution over the phones and by email. This position requires managing a variety of assignments throughout the life-cycle of a client's engagement with the company including: assisting on implementations, go-lives, post go-live, and after-hours technical support. Must be able to diagnose and communicate to clients about requirements and for successful issue resolution.
- Manage client questions and concerns through a ticketing system from creation to completion.
- Follow established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively.
- Provide clear and concise communications, both verbally and written, to clients.
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot cases by searching for solutions and providing education as well as issue resolution.
- Set realistic expectations with clients on timeline and budget for issue resolution.
- Identify possible issues with systems and present opportunities for solutions to be improved or for services for billable work.
- Assist in the creation of Knowledge Base Articles (KBAs) for Support team.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, remedial actions taken, and issue resolution.
- Read technical manuals, advise with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve issues
- Provide technical assistance and support to a group of remotely based clients.
- Knowledge of computers and electronics in order to understand how to diagnose and assess software solutions
- Knowledge of customer service in order to best serve clients with a primary objective of ensuring high client satisfaction
- Strong listening and customer service abilities
- Strong time management skills and able to multi-task between projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to identify issues or errors