Nurse Practitioner (APRN / NP) or Physician Assistant (PA)
Full-Time Nurse Practitioner (APRN / NP) or Physician Assistant (PA) needed for a reputable, privately-owned, non-surgical Interventional Pain Management position at an outpatient Sports Medicine practice near Waterbury, Connecticut. Both newer graduates PAs and APRNs and experienced clinicians may apply. This position is available immediately.
The Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) will:
- Provide non-surgical, Interventional Pain Management care to patients with Sports Medicine, Osteoarthritis, Neck, Back, Spine, and Orthopedic related injuries.
- Partner and collaborate with several practice Physiatrists, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and Physician Assistants.
- Perform procedures and services including, but not limited to: Injections and Nerve Blocks, Dispense Medication to only qualified patients.
- Use EMR in documenting patient care.
Days / Hours / Compensation / Benefits:
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Full Health Insurance Benefits
- Shared Call (once every 3 weeks)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Malpractice
- CME Reimbursement + Time Off
- 3-4 Weeks of PTO (Paid Time Off)
- 8 Paid Holidays
Nurse Practitioner (APRN) or Physician Assistant (PA) Candidates with an interest in Interventional Pain Management, Sports Medicine, Spine, Back, Orthopedics, Neuro or other related specialties should reply directly to this job posting for consideration.Company Description Diagnostics Consulting and Recruiting is a Connecticut-based firm that specializes exclusively in the placement of both Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants into every type of medical setting.